Michael McKerley, CPA
Michael started his accounting career in 1986 after graduating from the University of Tennessee with his undergraduate and Masters degree in accounting. He started with Ernst & Young in Nashville, Tennessee working in the audit department gaining experience with non-profit organizations and small businesses. He then worked for 9 years with a local Nashville CPA firm helping individuals, small businesses, and non-profit organizations with their tax and audit needs. Over the years Michael helped numerous individuals take the entrepreneurial step of starting their own business, and in 1999 he took that same step and partnered with Spike Noonan to begin McKerley & Noonan, CPA’s.
Michael met his wife Susan in an accounting class his senior year at the University of Tennessee. They have four children and are becoming experts at wedding planning as their oldest daughter will be married in the summer of 2012. The family attends Christ Presbyterian Church where Michael has served as a deacon for the past 20 years. Michael is also active with many non-profit boards.
Michael is also an avid outdoorsman enjoying spending his spare time hunting and fishing on his farm in Squeeze Bottom, TN (yes, there really is a place called Squeeze Bottom, TN).
- Looks like the IRS sent erroneous penalty notices! http://t.co/TAd6Ot3r8P,
- Do you have employees? If so, you are likely required to file a Healthcare Reform notice by 10-1-13. More Info... http://t.co/v7QroZV3AT,
- Misc tax deduction tips right from the IRS: http://t.co/FZnNtbnD0S,
- NFP Software Review 2013 from @TPA_News http://t.co/CkAU5B7MiK,
- We're taking ideas for informative articles on our website. Let us know what you want to know more about... Tweet or http://t.co/PIesHkpdsw,